- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the personally identifiable information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address) collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us via our volunteer sign up form, campaign contribution form, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will use your personally identifiable information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. volunteering to help with the campaign activities.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only campaign committee members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, contacting volunteers) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form given on this website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.